Cool Math Facts
The number 4 is the only number where the number of letters in its name equal its value…
…and more interesting Math Facts
- 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
- 2 is the only even prime number.
- Pi = 3. 1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899…and goes on forever. Pi has been calculated to over 10 trillion decimal places.
- Zero (0) is the only number that cannot be represented by Roman Numerals.
- Of all shapes with the same area, a circle will always have the shortest perimeter.
- There are 168 prime numbers between 0 and 1000.
More math facts to come!